Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update - Telly Site

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update

Armaan begins the episode with an apology from Abhira. She claims that just like Akshara gave her life to save me, you did the same today; you are exactly like her, and I will never be able to repay your kindness. According to Abhira, I didn’t do any favors; you always support me. He says, “I am sorry, I still behave rudely with you, but you saved my mom.” I couldn’t save your mom, but you saved my mom. Ruhi considers calling the police. Abhira comments, “You take a stand for me, who does this?” Your life was messy after I came, yet you are organized and your room is never messy.

He says no one does this, you respect Dadi, and you have done so much for my family. When Ruhi comes, she sees them holding hands. Abhira claims I didn’t do anything important in saving Vidya, and so Yuvraj followed her. He expresses gratitude. She jokes. He says, “I just brought my family here, and I knew you were going to make a bad joke.” You are crazy, this is a unique place, how did you bring me here, I am not important, I don’t deserve to be here. He says, “You should be here with my family.” He writes her name. Arman, stop it, she says.

Daadi welcomes Manoj. Daadi gives him a document. He claims that Sanjay is in charge of Saxena’s account. She says, “You will handle it from today.” Sanjay claims, “Saxena is our old and influential client.” Daadi admits that they are really impatient, but they have faith in our company that they will take the best decision for them. Sanjay quarrels. She punishes him. She apologizes, but I don't trust someone who stands with a murderer and kidnapper. Sanjay replies, "You think Manoj will win? It would be better if the case is given to Abhira, she can win a case. They have won many cases for the firm. "Poddars will never fight a case to support a murderer. I don't care if Manoj loses the case," says Dadi. Abhira questions the need for this action. You are with me for some time, but this is important for me, says Armaan. Ruhi's mobile rings. She is seen by Armaan and Abhira.

Ruhi apologizes and says she was going to Manish's house when she saw Armaan's car and assumed you both were in trouble. Armaan stops Ruhi. Abhira says, "Ruhi helped me meet you." According to Ruhi, I didn't do anything. He says, "You found Abhira's phone, you saw her bracelets, and you read Yuvraj's message, so we can contact Abhira." Abhira thanks Ruhi and hugs him. Ruhi says, "I think our relation is very old." They argue between eating ice cream and playing. Armaan smiles. He says sort your fights while playing this game. Ice cream is consumed. Well, it's a drama. They are returning home.

According to Vidya, you three are talking and laughing. Abhira says, "Yes, we are peace lovers." Yes, Dadi replies, Abhira is incredibly calm and never fights. Abhira smiles. Ruhi, you went to Manish's house, how did you meet him? Manisha asks. When Abhira saw our car, she says, she came along and joined us. We are going to do a silly drama, so come, Madhav says, and let's make a team. According to Dadi, Charu is not here. Where is Charu, Madhav asks. Where is Charu, Sanjay asks Kajal. According to Kajal, she had gone shopping in preparation for her friend's wedding.

Dadi remembers Charu lying. Krish says, “Let’s start! Choose your team now. Choose a chalk; some are long and some are short. This way we can decide a team. Everyone chooses a chalk. Teams are made by them. Armaan and Ruhi are in the same team. Vidya asks Ruhi to start. Manisha reveals the title of the movie, Roohi. Ruhi says, it’s difficult. They join the game. Dadi wonders where Charu is. Charu gets a message from Abhira asking her to return home soon. Dadi gives her a look. According to Abhira, I was killing mosquitoes. Charu reads the dialogue.

She indicates that Abhira has returned saying she sent the message. She finds the taxi. According to Dev, you are still here. I can’t find a taxi, she says. He promises to drop you home. She thanks him. He says, “Tell your family about the internship; I want to give you some honest advice." Charu says not all people are truthful. Abhira tries to clarify. Armaan jokes. Abhira calls him rude. Daadi asks, "What did you call him?" Abhira claims he refers to me negatively. When I explain to Armaan, he calls me Dada ji, and she calls you. I call him Abhira. The Abhi asks what. It's time, Armaan says, you lost.

Manisha comments, "Armaan is smart, but he wasted our time." In fact, Abhira admits, he is a cheater. She lies down. Armaan smiles.

0 Comments

Technology

Type and hit Enter to search

Close