Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update - Telly Site

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update

At the beginning of the episode, Manish informs Abhira about Aarohi. He says, "I pray that Ruhi gets love and support from her husband." She confirms that she will not stay alone. He says, "Talk to her and please convince her to get married; her mother will be happy if she does so." She replies, "Okay, I will do all I can." She goes and calls Armaan. He is not here, he claims. She remembers Armaan when she eats cupcakes. Smiling, she picks up a frame. Vidya says, "Tell Masa that Rohit is still alive; there is a garland on his photo." Madhav says, no.

Armaan hears them as he stands outside the door. Vidya advises not to do so as it will force Ruhi to get married again and steal my hope. Madhav further says, "Take care of Ruhi and let her live her life." They quarrel. Armaan hears them. She asks, tell me why you did not pay attention to me. According to Madhav there is nothing like that. She claims that she is unable to see herself in the mirror and she can understand what the woman has that I do not have. If that woman was superior to me, Maasa would have offered her the seat of daughter-in-law, but Maasa decided not to do so. Instead, I have continued to smile and welcome both the woman and your child. Armaan falters. Vidya further says, "You are stealing my hope too; you want me to smile, no." Just then Rohit entered my life and gave me a real reason to smile. He starts crying. Armaan sits down crying.

Abel attaches the picture frame to the wall. He comments that Armaan and my photos were missing, so I decided to fix it in this frame. This is Armaan. She asks him for a cupcake. Ruhi looks on. When Armaan looks at him. Abhira says, it takes time to move on; let's support Ruhi. After giving her the cupcake, he leaves. Ruhi, you are misinterpreting, he says. What's the plan? Will Abhira and you convince me to meet that man? She questions. He replies, "No, he just gave me the cupcake; everyone is concerned about your happiness." I wish they knew how happy I am. He asks her to drink water. She challenges.

He says, "Drink some water, rest, I will talk to Dadi, and you won't meet anyone." You don't want Ruhi to get married, Abhira says when she comes. The glass breaks. She is not wearing shoes. Armaan looks at the glass pieces. He moves forward to raise Abhira. I can walk, she replies; put me down. After pushing her aside, he places a pillow on the ground. Abhira says Ruhi. Abhira moves away from Armaan's grip. She asks why is Armaan standing with you and don't you want to move on. Armaan advises her to avoid him and not come in the way of two friends. No, I promised Parnaanu, she replies. Ruhi thinks, what?

Abhira asks, how long will you cry and stay sad? Life is a journey and we should move on. Abhira is asked by Ruhi and Armaan to keep away. Madhav remembers what Vidya said. He gets depressed. Abhira comes and pulls out a game of XO. Not now, he says. She invites him to join. She replies, "You are worried about Vidya, but we can express our grief in other ways. Face-to-face communication is overrated". He replies, "Maybe you are right, but nothing is possible in a husband-wife relationship; things get complicated." It's Armaan. Abhira further says that it is unique; we have different relationships including parents, children, adversaries and best friends; it's the best; we get everything in a relationship, so it's worthwhile to try.

Madhav comments, "Wow, you are so smart." You lost, she says. Cheater, it was my turn, he says. She jokes. He further says, "Sit down, now we will see who wins." Armaan smiles. Ruhi says, "I don't want to get married." Suwarna says she is trying to understand Manish's concern. Manish says it's acceptable if you don't want to meet Ruhi; Vikas wants you to get married. Manav says, "I am not ready, but I am sure she is good." Vikas questions when he is ready. Suwarna chastises Ruhi. Manish says he won’t inform him right now. Vikas replies, “Okay.” He gives Manav a picture of Ruhi and enquires about her. Manav smiles and says, “You are elderly, tell me what you think is right.” He leaves. Vikas and Manish both smile.

Ruhi says I am not refusing because of Armaan. I didn’t take his name, Suwarna claims; Armaan and Abhira are married; they will fall in love; you will be alone; remember us; Manish had a heart attack; please agree for his happiness. Ruhi says, “I will talk to you later.” Armaan buys a cupcake from Abhira. He apologizes and says, “I was worried." Abhira gives him a look. Ruhi is smart, he says; she can make her own decisions, and we shouldn't make decisions. She punishes him and feeds him cupcakes.

1 Comments

Technology

Type and hit Enter to search

Close